CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您 State and 联邦计划
State and 联邦计划
State and 联邦计划 is dedicated to positioning CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您 as a thought leader at the national and state levels to inform and influence education and workforce policymaking.
State and 联邦计划 is made up of four interrelated units staffed by experts in:
- policy development
- federal and state government relations
- outreach to states and national organizations
Together, State and 联邦计划 provides insights and resources to states, workforce and education entities, and other organizations to help individuals navigate their education and career pathways.
CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您 2018 Policy Platforms
Promoting education and workplace success
CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您 has articulated policy recommendations in the form of policy platforms in four areas: K–12 education, higher education, career and technical education, and workforce development. The platforms are an essential part of the CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您 mission to help people achieve education and workplace success.
These platforms are informed by CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您’s unique experience and research in education and workforce assessment, as well as industry-wide best practices, in order to focus on the challenge of ensuring that students are prepared for college and the workforce. Each of these policy platforms focuses on specific goals, but they are also interrelated components of a unified approach to improving an individual's success throughout his or her lifetime.
Join the conversation
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
CTE has tremendous potential to improve education and workplace success, but it must be high-quality and all students must have equal
access to CTE programs.
The workforce must be prepared to meet the changing demands of the American economy, and workers must have the skills needed for sustainable, family-supporting careers.
Previous Policy Pieces
- Preparation Matters Most in STEM (PDF) (May 2017)
- Including Measures of Student Behavioral Skills in Accountability Systems (PDF) (May 2016)
- Ready to Move Forward Together: Report from a Convening of AASA, The School Superintendents Association and American Association of Community Colleges (PDF) (April 2017)
- Education and Career Navigation: Critical for Student Progress and Success (PDF)
- State Legislatures Opting in to Opting Out (PDF) (2016年9月)
- State Adoption and Implementation of K–2 Assessments (PDF) (March 2016)
- Using Dual Enrollment to Improve the Educational Outcomes of High School Students (PDF) (December 2015)
- Opt-Outs: What Is Lost When Students Do Not Test (PDF) (November 2015)
- The Legality of Using School-Wide Growth Measures in Teacher Evaluation Systems (PDF) (November 2015)
- Reviewing Your Options: The Case for Using Multiple-Choice Test Items (PDF) (August 2015)
- Answers to Administrators’ Questions about Student Growth (PDF) (September 2015)
- Answers to Teachers’ Questions about Student Growth (PDF) (September 2015)
- Answers to Parents’ Questions about Student Growth (PDF) (September 2015)
- CA88YZC登录_CA88手机版登录-yzcca88会员登录(澳门) 有限公司 -欢迎您 Work Ready Communities: A Summary of the 2014 Survey Results (PDF) (September 2015)
Be a voice, make a difference.
Our vision is to eliminate the skills gap by connecting the outcomes of K-12 and postsecondary to career opportunities. Join thousands of education and workforce professionals in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia, on this quest.